Countdown is on….

5 more days.. or sooner before my sweet pup becomes a Tripawd.

When I got home from work Monday night, I noticed that Franklin’s mass on his knee was larger.  I am so afraid that he is going to blow his knee before his surgery.  and if he does it at night time when the vet is not open, well.. that will be devastating!!

We are now on the emergency waiting list.. if there is a cancellation, we will be called in.  I advised the vet that I believed that my Frankie’s situation was more important than a spaying or neuturing!! lol  I mean come one.. this is my sweet fartin’ puppy here!!

Well, needless to say, the other vet at the hospital had a death in the family and has flown home for the services and funeral.. which of course, leaves them short for an extra pair of hands for operations.

So..   we are taking it easy with Frankie… not too much exercise… and no food after 6pm at night just in case we get that call at 8am to bring him in!

I’m getting nervous.. I’m starting to get scared..  I’m starting to worry now..  as all of you have gone through the same pattern I am sure.


anyhow.. I have a whole bunch of stuff to post here later.. things I’m thinking about.. worrying about.. curious about… but.. I don’t have too much time right now..

so.. I will bark atcha later then!!